So a really neat family in our ward were able to adopt two brand new baby boy twins a few weeks ago. I really wanted to make them something special considering their journey to this point. I always feel connected when I hear stories about adopted babies due to my sweet sister Katie girl! Anyway, I made two quilts, both being slightly different due to my understanding of being a twin and not minding being similar, but desiring to be a little different. They were fun to make and I was happy with the way they turned out. I am learning a lot as I go, but I still have lots to learn :)
6 comments:
I still absolutely love them!
oh my goodness. tara! they are so nice! i need to be more talented.
You did an amazing job... they are beautiful. You are so talented Tara! It was the most touching moment to witness. What a thoughtful and personal gift. You are an amazing friend for taking the time to make such a wonderful gift.
Very sweet! Nice job. I love the quote!
Those are so cute! You are so good at making quilts!
I love those! They are so so cute! You and your sister's are definitely your mom's daughters with all the projects you are always doing! Good work! I need to be more like you girls. :) And, your kiddos are so cute! Kaylee and Audrie could be twins, holy cow!
Post a Comment